Safety Protocols for Children(have not changed)
The following safety protocols have been established and will be closely adhered to in order to keep our children, families, and teachers safe.
- All children will be spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart in their classrooms
- Masks will be required until children are in their seat (families may choose to keep their children in masks throughout the class if desired)
- Teachers will remain in masks throughout the duration of the class
- No food will be provided: Children may bring their own drink/snack from home
- No shared materials in class
- Pre K through 2nd Grade will meet in upper room
- Grades 3 – 5 will be in room 105
- Parents are asked to bring their children to the appropriate room for drop off and return following the service to pick up their children
Any parents who have further questions or concerns are encouraged to reach out to Steven Cornell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-332-2062.
WORSHIP GUIDELINES (Updated)
- If you have COVID symptoms or are not feeling well, please do not attend in-person services.
- We request that anyone who tests positive for COVID and who attended worship within 14 days of the positive diagnosis notify the church office immediately. If the church office receives notification that an attendee tested positive, we will use our traditional notification mechanisms (congregational email, midweek messenger, announcement in slides and from pulpit) to advise people of the situation and ask them to monitor their symptoms.
- Face Coverings/Masks: Full vaccinated people may choose to not wear a mask. We request that unvaccinated people and children continue to wear a mask throughout the service and when moving about the facility. We also encourage anyone who feels more comfortable wearing a mask to continue to do so. And, if you are in the vicinity of children, you must wear a mask.